The EZ Muzzle for Use By Veterinary and Animal Professionals
- The EZ MuzzleTM is a temporary restraint ideal for training, grooming, and medical procedures.
- Its revolutionary patented design minimizes the danger of a dog bite while also lessens the stress your dog goes through when a muzzle is put on.
- Its semi-rigid strap allows you to suspend the EZ MuzzleTM in front of the dog's snout and maximize the distance between your hands and the dog's mouth.
- Just loop the strap over the muzzle, clip and tighten the buckle behind the dog's neck and you now have an effective means of restraint. Its quick-release buckle allows for simple and easy placement and removal.
Take the guesswork out selecting the correct size!
- Just three convenient EZ MuzzleTM sizes. The patented adjustable design fits the majority of dog snouts.
- The coated textured nylon body and strong nylon webbing are both durable and tough, and the EZ MuzzleTM can be washed in cold water.
- The EZ MuzzleTM is for temporary use only. No animal should be left unattended with it in place.
- To avoid animal injury/asphyxiation, The EZ MuzzleTM should never be over tightened when placed around the dog's neck.
- Proudly made in the USA.